Sentul Hill Trail Run Challenge
23 Nov 2019
SENTUL HILL TRAIL RUN CHALLENGE
Sentul Hill Trail Run Challenge is trail running race at Sentul highland area, Bogor district, West Java. This trail running race is an anual FULL AUTONOMY trail running race at sentul highland area with DISTANCE 57 KM, GAIN ELEVATION 2410 m (ITRA ENDURANCE POINT 3) and has MAXIMUM QUOTA 100 participants. This race will be departed and finish at Taman Budaya,Sentul City, Bogor, 05.00 am.
Qualification and Pre Condition
- Race is open to man or woman 17 years of age by 2019 or older as of race day, who is in good health and can complete the race without getting lost.
- SHTR 2019 Officials/voulunteers/Committees or SHTR, SCW, SWP, SHP Participants (SHTR 2020 participants).
- 57 KM SHTR CHALLENGE (COT - 15 HR) (one of these following items) :
- Participants are required to have completed at least 30 km trail running race between 01/01/2016 and 01/08/2019.
- Participants are required to have completed at least FULL MARATHON with 5 hours maximum time result, between 01/01/2016 and 30/08/2019.
Condition to participate in this race
ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION RULES
Several sections of the race course pass through national parks with designated sensitive wildlife areas inhabited by extinct animals and plants. We require everyone (runners) to be fully aware and follow these rules:
- Sleeping along the course is prohibited as it will have a large impact on the environment and may also mistakenly lead others to think that you require emergency medical assistance. Please manage your physical condition carefully and rest/sleep at the aid stations.
- You must stay on the trail at all times. There will be sections where racers will not be able to pass each other in order to protect the environment safety matters.
- Picking up or damaging plants, animals, fungi and rocks found along the race course as well as within the overall race area are prohibited.
- Short cutting is strictly prohibited due to potential damage to vegetation along the course. Please run along the designated course.
- Absolutely no littering along the course.
EMERGENCY ASSISTANCE & CONSIDERATION FOR OTHERS
- If during the race, participant encounter another runner or staff member who is injured or sick and unable to move on their own, please give priority to assisting that person by telling race staff for assistance at the race venue.
- Since the race is autonomy, there is not any emergency and first aid tents staffed by a doctor and/or nurse during the race. There is not aid stations for supporting participants during the race.
- If participant drop out of the race, participant can continuing walk by take a shorter path to the pick up point that will take you back to the finish line.
- Depending on your condition, an emergency evacuation may be required. This evacuation will be at the expense of the person being rescued. For all racers must be obtain adequate medic insurance during the race.
- In the case of an emergency, if you are unable to reach the nearest Medic aid station, pick up point or finish line, the committee will give assistance.
- Food and drinks will not provided by race committee.
- Outside support by family and friends is allowed.
- Non-registered racers may run alongside racers. (pacers allowed).
RACE COURSE MARKERS
- The race course will not be marked using marking tapes and signs. Participant must follow the route and must down load the organizer's file gpx and up loading the particular file gpx to particpant's GPX Watch, GPX devices or Mobile Phones, and print the course map out.
DROPPING OUT OF THE RACE
If you decide to drop out of the race, you must notify rae organiser. Please remove your race card / bib and and report to race organiser so that race organiser can be notified. Once you have dropped out of the race, you will not be able to re-start. Remember to keep your race card with you as you will need it to retrieve your bags from the bag storage area.
- Droping Out Along The Course: If you are able to move on your own, please make your way to the closest escape way and take "ojek" to race veneu.
RACER & RACE ORGANISATION RESPONSIBILITIES
- You understand the unique nature and requirements of competing in an ultra-long distance trail running race. You will be running all day and night through mountainous terrain and have undertaken the necessary training to compete in such a race.
- You will be responsible for yourself and have the ability to deal with any problems that may be encountered during the race.
- You are able to deal with, on your own without assistance, deteriorating weather conditions (low temperatures, strong winds and rain ) and other troubles expected when traveling across mountainous terrain.
- You are able to deal with extreme fatigue, internal organ and digestive problems, muscle pain, mild physical injuries and psychological problems on your own.
- You are fully aware that when participating in an outdoor activity such as this race, your safety depends on your own skills and abilities.
RACE ORGANIZATION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide the GPX Route File, Race Tee (SHTR 2019 race tee) and BIB Number.
The race organization reserves the right to cancel or cut-short the race for the following reasons:
- The inability to ensure runner safety due to risks such as landslides and rockfalls along the course.
- Natural disasters (or declared warnings issued by the "BMKG-Badan Meteorologi dan Klimatologi dan Gempa) In such a case, the race course cannot be changed to continue the race, nor will the race be postponed to a later date.
- The decision as to whether or not the race will be canceled will be made on the day before the race or on the day of the race. This will be communicated via the official race website.
- In the event of an earthquake, hurricane/typhoon, flood, incidents, accidents and/or epidemics, the race organization reserves the right to make judgments and decisions regarding the shortening/canceling of the race, whether or not there will be refunds, the amount, and the method of communication.
MANDATORY / OBLIGATORY and RECOMMENDED GEAR & EQUIPMENT
EQUIPMENT REGULATION Course map (please download from the official website) OBLIGATORY Water Reservoir / Soft Flask / Tumbler min 1 liter (you must carry a maximum of 1 of water at the start line and for refill in indicate aid station) OBLIGATORY Head Lamp / Head Light OBLIGATORY Rain Coat / Waterproof Jacket OBLIGATORY Food OBLIGATORY Whistle OBLIGATORY Mobile phone OBLIGATORY Cap or Bandana RECOMMENDED Running pants or leggings OBLIGATORY First aid kit (such as band aids, disinfectant, etc) OBLIGATORY Travel/accident insurance policy RECOMMENDED IDR cash (in order to cover the unexpected expenses) OBLIGATORY
|IDR - RUPIAH||USD (PAYPAL)|
SHTR CHALLENGE - 57 KM, GAIN 2410 m, COT 15 HR
(GPX File, Race Tee (SHTR 2019 Race Tee), BIB Number)
*REGISTRATION will be closed by 10 NOV 2019,18.00 (GMT +7) or when the QUOTA is reached.